One Lovely Blog Award
I never would have though that my 5th blog post be a blog award, but here am posting just that.
I find it very encouraging (and humbling) to know that in the short time that I have been blogging so many people have found and been enjoying my blog. So thank you everyone reading this. 🙂
And special thanks to Nina of The Happy Life 101 for nominating me for this award! Nina and I only recently found each others’ blogs and I’m so privileged that she thought my blog was worth nomination for this award.
Thanks, Nina! 😀
Make sure you check out her blog, too. She has some really great posts!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- I was homeschooled up and through highschool. (In case stereotypes are shaping your opinion, I’m not a weird, awakward, unsocialized, glasses donning, geek 😜)
- With exception to Chick-fil-A (cause I work part-time there), I haven’t eaten fast food in over 10 years. Ok, maybe I am a little wierd. 😂
- Does the one above count as two? Let’s count it. I started working at Chick-fil-A as a junior in highschool. (Hey, there’s perks to being homeschooled!😝)
- I enjoy the somewhat unusual hobby of wood turning. I actually featured a wood-turned pen I made in both my 1st and 4th sticky-note quote post.
- I’m currently a freshman in college and loving it!
- I have two dogs, two guinea pigs, and one zebra finch (used to be a two, but one died sadly).
- I enjoy food or all sorts (both the cooking and eating of it) and love trying new things.
In no particular order… other than alphabetically 😀