Created by Maggie
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Special thanks to Grace @followinghimbesidestillwaters for nominating me with this award. I really appreciate, Grace! Thanks so much!!!
I have to apologize for being so late in posting this – I was nominated over a month ago.😊 Unfortunately, it was around the same time as all my finals, and I was WAY too busy to blog really at all.
But now that I school is over (😆!!!!) and I have time again, I figured I could finally get around to participating in the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1. What is the reason for the name of your blog?
Well, this one’s nice and easy and pretty obvious for anyone familiar with my blog. The my blog’s name says it all really!
2. How long have you been blogging for?
Let’s see… 94 days and counting.
3. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
Flying – definitely! Ever since I was little, I’ve always imagined how cool it’d be if I could fly around like superman. Who wouldn’t want to be able to fly around?🙂
4. What is the most beautiful place you have been to?
Hmmm…. That’s a hard one. 🤔 Nothing comes to mind right away. I’ve been to lots of “beautiful” places.
I think the most beautiful place would actually have to be my own backyard. There’s something special about it. It’s the one place I’ve played in, explored in, worked in, and watched as it’s evolved and changed over the past 19 years of my life. 😊 Every once and awhile, a stunning sunset or sunrise or something with the perfect combination of temperature and breeze will occur. Combine that with all the memories and attachment I have with my property and it becomes a beautifully compelling environment that could never be replicated elsewhere. Maybe that sounds weird – it’s hard to explain. Let me know if you can relate!😄
5. Do you have a favorite song or one that you listen to on repeat often?
Well generally I end up getting a favorite song, listening to it over and over again, getting sick and tired of it, and then inwardly cringing whenever it I hear it play again in the future. 😂 But when I do have a favorite song, it’s usually a new CCM song. Right now it’s probably It’s Not Over Yet by King and Country. (It gets repeated a lot in my workout playlist 🙂)
6. If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you use them for?
Ahhh, a classic question. Here’s my list:
1. Wisdom: So I can carefully choose my next two wishes.
2. I could put something here, but there’s a good change my request would change once I received wisdom. 😄
3. 1 million more wishes!!! (You’re allowed to do that, right?)
7. Extrovert, introvert, or somewhere in between?
I’m an introverted extravert. 🙂 Recent personality tests I’ve taken suggest I’m an extrovert.
I would consider myself an introvert.
However, many times when I tell people that, they look at me in surprise. I think when I got a job working front counter at Chick-fil-A two years ago, it forced me to “fake” an extrovert personality. After all, you’ve got to be a friendly, outgoing individual to excel in the customer service industry. 😄
They say if you fake something long enough you become it. I think that’s sorta what happened to me. I developed an extrovert personality… but I think I’m still an introvert at heart.
8. Favorite book?
The Bible. I’m not much of a reader, but so far it’s the only book I’ve found that I keep coming back to and that continues transform me every time I read it.
9. A walk through the city or a stroll through nature?
Stroll through nature hands down!
10. Share one of your favorite posts that you’ve written and why it means a lot to you.
Hmmm…. Can I cheat and say it’s one I’ve written in my mind, but have yet to post? Let’s call it Sticky Note Quote #10 (so two posts from now 😊). I still have some prep I need to do before posting it – mainly with the photography aspect of it. I’ll be trying to get it written up and published sometime soon. Keep an eye out for it and I’ll explain why it means so much then.
If that doesn’t count, I did like my last post. Why? Because my mom means a whole lot to me!
(In alphabetical order as always 🙂.)
My Questions for You:
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- If you could take a year off with no obligations or commitments (work, school, etc.), how would you spend that year?
- What’s a personal milestone you’ve accomplished?
- What is a goal you’re still seeking to attain?
- Where’s somewhere you’d like to visit sometime?
- If you were an animal, what type do you think you’d be and why?
- What are your three biggest goals right now?
- Would you prefer an exceptionally hot summer, or an exceptionally cold winter?
- Do you play any instruments and are there any you wish you could?
- What’s the first thing you generally notice about someone when you first meet them?
No pressure to participate, BTW!
Hope everyone has a great weak! 😀
~Allen R. Kive